This website is operated by Th3 Platform. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy carefully because it contains important information regarding:
- Who we are?
- How and why we collect, store, use and share personal information?
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- How to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint
Who we are
Th3 Platform (we) collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you
The personal information we collect
The personal information is information which you can be identified from (and does not include any anonymised forms of information).
- Types of personal information
We may process the following types of personal information in relation to you:
- Your name, contact details and/or payment information e.g. Credit or debit card details, bank details or payment method details when donating on our site.
- Personal address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type).
- Information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable).
- Sensitive personal information
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying you, all, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We will collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’ to us.
We will process sensitive personal information such as:
- Religious background and religious affiliations
- Religious denominations and religious or philosophical beliefs
On occasion we may collect other sensitive personal information in accordance with the GDPR.
- Criminal information
We may collect and process information in respect of any criminal offences in relation to you, including:
How your personal information is collected
This section describes how the above types of personal information are collected by us; your personal information will be collected as follows:
- Personal information obtained from you directly
Sometimes we will obtain information from you directly, including when you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website, registering an account for example as a Market Place Minister, Ecclesia or generally as a consumer, subscribing to our network forum, registering on our mailing list, submitting prayer requests and responding to special events / competitions or offers).
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies.
- from third parties – (e.g. Google Analytics & Facebook).
- Personal Information we collect when you make contact
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website, we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email (such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email).
Contact/ registration and membership forms
When you contact us using our forms throughout the website, we collect full names, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, business names, ministries, church names and religious affiliation. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete forms, (e.g, prayer requests, subscribing to the newsletter).
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our form, you will not be able to submit the form and we will not receive your enquiry.
If you do not supply the optional information required by our form, such as phone numbers, we will not be able to respond to your enquiry by phone. (Mandatory information will be marked that you easily recognise it).
When you contact us by phone, we collect your phone number and any information provided to us during your conversation with us.
We record phone calls, for training and quality purposes as well as in line with our Legal obligations surrounding verbal Direct Debit creation and authorisation.
If you contact us by post, we will collect any information you provide to us in any postal communications you send us.
Cookies are data files which are sent from a website to a browser to record information about users for various purposes.
Cookies are small text files on your computer/device. They are made by your web browser when you visit a website. Every time you go back to that website, your browser will send the cookie file back to the website’s server. They improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings and by measuring your use of a website to ensure that it meets your needs.
3 Personal information obtained from third parties
We will sometimes obtain information about you from third party sources.
4 Automated decision-making
You may be the subject of our automated decision-making processes. Automated decision-making means the use of personal information in order to make a decision which is undertaken by an electronic system (e.g. the decision is not made by a human).
You will be notified in any circumstance where the use of automated decision making has occurred. You can make a request for that decision to be reviewed, or to be reconsidered via manual means within 3 days of that decision being made.
5 Changes to the way in which we collect your personal information
If we change the way we obtain personal information in relation to you from third party sources we shall notify you of this.
How we use your personal information
In general, your personal information will generally be processed for the following purposes:
- for administrative and business purposes
- to communicate with you regarding the ongoing work of Th3 Platform
- to update you
- to enable us to contact you regarding fundraising for Th3 Platform
- to improve our organisation and website
- to fulfil our contractual obligations
- to advertise our resources and services
- to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations
- to be able to meet your needs
- to work with you in building the kingdom
3 Credit Checking
One of the purposes we may use your personal information is to undertake credit checking on you. Should we choose to carry out a credit check it will be recorded on the files of the credit reference agency.
Other credit businesses may use your information to:
- make credit decision about you and other people with whom you are financially associated
- prevent and detect fraud and money laundering
- ensure you are eligible for certain products and services
- verify information you provide to us
- Fraud Prevention
We will undertake fraud checks via use of your personal information. This will involve sharing and working with fraud prevention agencies. We do so to protect our own business interests (which is encompassed within our legitimate interests as a business).
Fraud prevention agencies can hold your personal information for different periods of time, the maximum period being six years.
Lawful basis for processing of your personal information
We have described above the purposes for which we may process your personal information. The purposes will be justified by UK General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR).
- General lawful bases
The lawful basis upon which we are able to process your personal data are:
- Where we have your consent to use your data for a specific purpose
- Where it is necessary to enter into a legal contract with you or to perform obligations under a legal contract with you
- Where it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary to ensure our own legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (provided that your own interests and rights do not override those interests)
- Where we need to protect your own vital interests (i.e the vital interests of another person); and person) and/or
- Where it is needed in the public interest (or where we are acting in our official functions)
In general, in order to meet the purposes, we have described above, we will process your personal information where we have your express consent on each occasion that the data is processed.
- Lawful bases applicable to sensitive information
We have explained above that we may process sensitive personal information in relation to you. We have defined above the general purposes for which we process your personal sensitive information. These purposes are justified by lawful conditions. There are however additional conditions which apply to sensitive personal information.
We will therefore only process your sensitive personal information for any or a combination of the following additional lawful reasons, which are
- Where you have provided us with explicit consent
- Where it is necessary for employment, social security and social protection (and it is properly authorised by law)
- Where it is necessary for your vital interests or the interests of another
- Where the processing in carried out in the course of legitimate activities under a foundation, association or non –for-profit body with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim
- Where the information is made publicly available by you
- Where the processing is necessary for defending or establishing legal claims or court proceedings;
- Where the processing is necessary for substantial public interest;
- Where the information is necessary for medical or social care reasons;
- Where the information is necessary for reason of public interest or in the area of public health; and/or
- Where the information is necessary for scientific research, statistical purposes, historical research or archiving purposes in public interest.
In general, in order to meet the purposes we have described, we will usually process your sensitive information where;
It is necessary in order to comply with employment, social security and social protection legal requirements.
- Lawful bases applicable to criminal information
We have explained above that we may process any criminal offence information in relation to you. We have defined above the general purposes for which we process any criminal information. These purposes are justified by lawful conditions.
There are however additional conditions which must be met in order to process criminal offences data. in order to meet the purposes, we have described above, the lawful conditions we rely upon in relation to criminal information is that:
The processing will be necessary for employment and/or social security protection requirement’s which are imposed by Law.
Sharing of your personal information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We are required to enter into a formal legal agreement to enable such sharing of personal information to take place.
How long your personal information will be kept
Your personal information will be kept for the period of time which is necessary for us to fulfil the above purposes, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g., to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a ministry).
After the period your information shall be properly anonymised.
Keeping your information secure
We will ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information and have measures in place to do so. We will use organisations and technologies to keep your personal information secure.
Use of your information outside of the United Kingdom
We have described above the purposes and lawful bases for which we process your personal information. In order to meet those needs, we may transfer your personal information outside of the United Kingdom (UK).
This will only be in the event of you signing up to or purchasing a service or resource that is administrated by one of our other ministries, (e.g. He Gathers International, HGI sealed). we will seek consent from you for the transfer of personal data being shared outside of the UK.
Your personal information may be transferred to:
- He Gathers International (HGI)
- HGI Sealed
We are UK registered under Companies House.
Our website is not intended for children (anybody under the age of 18). We do not intend to collect data from children.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important of rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information;
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations;
- Object at nay time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significant affect you;
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, or ask us to suspend the processing procedure in order for you to confirm its assurance or our reasoning for processing it;
- Object to processing your personal information where we are doing so in reliance upon a legitimate interest of our own or of a third party and where you wish to raise to an objection to this particular ground;
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws; and/or
- In any circumstances where we rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
This privacy was published on March 23, 2022 and last updated on April 7, 2022.
The relevant contact regarding your personal information is: Th3 Platform
Any requests or questions regarding the use of your personal information should be made to Th3 Platform following method;
Sources of further information
This policy provides key information to you regarding the processing of your information. For certain areas of our information processing, we have further comprehensive details contained in other documentation.