The Inauguration that Changed the World

The time has finally come: we now have our 45th President of the United States! What a time to be alive. The real change we have been waiting on for decades is coming, and not the empty flirtatious rhetoric we heard from Obama eight years ago. We are going from Yes we can to YES WE WILL.

It will be increasingly difficult for the media to deceive the American people once we take action. The fear-mongering they perpetrate 24/7 will become meaningless as time goes on and they cannot stand it. When this country begins its new path over the next 4 years towards better security, fiscal responsibility, and embracing our traditional values the proof will be in the pudding.

The key things to look for in this new administration are the following ( full details here ):

• Destruction of ISIS
  • Suspending refugee/immigration programs from terrorist ridden countries
  • Building a wall on the southern border
  • Ending sanctuary cities and gun-free zones
  • Education reform
  • Tax/Regulatory reform
  • Replacing Obamacare
  • Draining the swamp
  • Fair trade deals
  • Fixing the inner cities and the VA
  • Rebuilding our military and strengthening our cyber security

The agenda is robust but this administration is qualified to execute it. Trump supporters will be actively watching and holding the admin’s feet to the fire to ensure that promises are kept. Th3 Platform will be the first to heap praise for fulfilled promises, but also the first to things that do not get done. My intuition and consistent analysis of Trump tells me that our new president is a man of his word. Faith in God, Americanism, and hard work will trump the old ways of Leftist ideology, Globalism, and empty promises.

1. Amen! Well said! I can’t wait.

2. From empty promises of man to the FULFILLED PROMISES of God with one nation UNDER GOD!!!!!!!

Amen! I’m excited and he is going to hit the ground running in a full sprint!

3. Man of God?

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ – Matthew 25

God: “I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat”
    Obama: Unemployment down from 10% to 4.7%. Approx. 14 MILLION new jobs
    Trump: Picks the richest most financially unequal team in history of America

God: “I was sick… and you did not look after me”
    Obama: Provided affordable healthcare for another 20 MILLION American
    Trump: starting removing it on his FIRST day. Has nothing ready to replace it

God: “I was in prison and you did not look after me.”
    Obama: First President since Carter to REDUCE prison population. Barack Obama ended his presidency having granted clemency to more people convicted of federal crimes than any chief executive in 64 years.
    Trump: Threatens to lock up his opponent despite her being cleared by independent committee

God: “I was a stranger and you did not invite me in”
    Obama: A record 110,000 refugees given a home in the USA last year
    Trump: “Extreme Vetting” and deporting as many Mexicans as he possibly can, including children born to Mexican parents the in USA

God: “I was sick and you did not look after me”
    Obama: Prevents states from withholding federal payments to Planned Parenthood
    Trump: signs executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood on his FIRST day. Has no plan to replace the healthcare lost to those who can’t afford to go elsewhere
    (Though Planned Parenthood is synonymous for “abortion” in some conservative circles, the bulk of its mission is low-cost care for poor women; its 650 health centers across the country help 2.5 million people. Defunding it penalizes these patients, who might not otherwise be able to afford health care.)

your cherry picked statistics and verses from the Word are a gross correlation. How in the world can you put Scripture in relation to a man who abstained from a UN vote that undermined Israel which we could’ve vetoed? How in the world can you make a statement about Scripture and Planned Parenthood when their senior officials oversaw and condoned the sale of human baby body parts, not to mention all of the abortions they are responsible for conducting.

The Trump admin seeks to deport criminal aliens, you know the 3 million who are responsible for drug wars, murder, and rape. That’s called defending the citizens and fulfilling his number one obligation to the nation. God doesn’t mind defending borders.

You are living in a fantasy land if you think Obama’s economic record is nothing short of disaster. Under his tenure we doubled the debt, median family income is down, poverty is up, food stamp recipients are up by the millions, and we have the lowest participation rate in 4 decades. We didn’t have a single quarter where we averaged 3% GDP. That’s unprecedented sir. UNPRECEDENTED DO YOU UNDERSTAND. So those 20 million jobs are offset and do not count the chronically unemployed. Many of those jobs are part time jobs as well because the burden of Obamacare chains businesses down to only taking part time workers.

I know the media does a really good job of deceiving you and millions of other people but my Lord you need to open your eyes.

If the country was in such a good shape, Trump wouldn’t have stood a chance. Do you understand?

How dare you use Scripture in relation to Planned Parenthood. No offense but you ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying something like that. All of the care they offer aside from abortion related procedures can be accessed at any other similar medical institution.

Also I don’t think the Lord would be too happy about Obama’s relationship to radical Communists that hate America. Look up Obama’s mentors, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill ayers, Saul Alinsky. These are really bad people.

You need to get better informed my friend. Sorry to sound so harsh but you have no idea what you are saying.

4. Man of God??? 2

“”For I hate divorce!” says the LORD, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.” Malachi 2

“So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Matthew 19

“Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman, commits adultery.” Matthew 19

“They commit adultery with their eyes, and their desire for sin is never satisfied. They lure unstable people into sin, and they are well trained in greed. They live under God’s curse.” 2 Peter

God: “I hate divorce!”
    Obama: Happily married and committed family man. Not a hint of being unfaithful. Treats women with respect and is a model Christian father and husband
    Trump: Divorced TWICE, Committed adultery, fornication. Self-confessed sexual abuser of women

p.s. For those who want to claim Obama is ‘destroying the sanctity of marriage’ by allowing LGBT marriage –

“Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,” 1 Corinthians 6

“But now I am writing you not to associate with anyone who claims to be a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a verbal abuser, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.” 1 Corinthians 6

God: “those who who in sexual sin… or commit adultery… will not inherit the Kingdom of God”
    Obama: Pass
    Trump: Divorce, adultery, sexual assault, potential incest “I grab em by the pussy” “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

God: “don’t associate with anyone who is greedy”
    Obama: net worth about $12M from a pre-presidential book deal
    Trump: ““My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy,” Approx $2-4Billion net worth but impossible to determine because he is too dishonest to release his tax returns.

God: “or worship idols”
    Obama: Pass
    Trump: idolises himself, has framed picture of Playboy in his office, worships mammon, builds large building with his name on it, in gold, etc etc.

God: “or a verbal abuser”
    Obama: Pass
    Trump: “a pathetic figure,” “liar,” “choker.”, “crooked Hillary”, “Pocahontas” (racial slur), “losers”, “they are 3rd rate” etc (I could go on for hours finding abusive quotes)

God: “or a swindler”
    Obama: Pass
    Trump: Trump University, On just one project, Trump’s Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City, records released by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission in 1990 show that at least 253 subcontractors weren’t paid in full or on time, including workers who installed walls, chandeliers and plumbing.

Trump’s companies have also been cited for 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act since 2005 for failing to pay overtime or minimum wage, according to U.S. Department of Labor data.

Way to dodge my entire comment. Trump has moral failures but we aren’t here to elect a pastor. Again you have a very naive idea of who Obama is. He is not a Christian in my eyes either. No Christian should allow or actively participate in undermining Israel or have a a very disturbing relationship with radical.

2. I didn’t say it. I let your Bible say it for me. And your claim that I am ‘cherry-picking’ from the Bible just silly – do you want me to quote the entire Bible? If you want to go there let’s have a close look at the cherry-picking you use to justify hating homosexuality but saying divorce is OK.

As for abortion, you *still* believe the selling body parts scam DESPITE a grand jury indicting two anti-abortion activists who made videos *purporting* to show the organization illegally sells fetal body parts. There are none blinder than those who cannot see I guess.

p.s. Obama has never paid for an abortion. Trump refuses to answer the question. I could quote some of recent pro-choice comments and tweets but you can find them yourself.

As for who Obama associates with – so you are OK with the Trump being onboard with the KKK? What about Breitbart? What about Putin? What about him slagging off civil rights leaders?

Your viewpoint on Israel and their treatment of Palestine is typically distorted by your erroneous belief that they can do what they like because they are Gods nation. The Security Council were spot on with their analysis of the situation and I applaud Obama for abstaining from the vote.

The reason Trump got in is because America’s position on the global stage has been steadily declining just because the rest of the world is catching up. The days of conservative christian white man supremacy has gone forever. You outsourced all your skills to Asia to maximise ‘Shareholder returns’ so the 1% (you know, those people Trump just surrounded himself with) could widen the inequality gap and THAT is where your disaffected rust-belt Trump voters came from. Trumps authoritarian strong-man tactic is typical of all despots – appeal to the lowest common denominator and blame ‘them’.

We could argue this all day but the point I was making remains – Trump is about the LEAST Christian POTUS ever. And I’m just the messenger – that judgement came from your ‘Word Of God’

1. my reply to your comment is pending. I’ve had enough. Time will judge both Obama and Trump. I actually feel sorry for you and glad I’m not an American. I stand with the MILLIONS of free-thinking men and women who are going to fight this racist immoral woman hating self-centered bigot all the way.

That you choose to gloss over his incredible list of moral failings goes a long way to explaining why the Christian church is so irrelevant and why Islam is taking over.

We shall just have to agree to disagree. You are gravely mistaken sir.

5. Christianity irrelevant? Islam will take over? Oh my, how delusional can someone so versed be? As if Islam is actually growing at the rate they claim, which is nothing short than a myth (check out the world standards for religious statistics and other RELIABLE sources). If Islam is to take over we are in deep “doodoo”. Or do you think they are free from all the ills you condemn Trump for? (LOL) Christianity offers forgiveness and restoration to LGTBs (I am proof of that). What does Islam offer them up until this day? [al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152, Abu Dawud (4462), & Quran (7:80-84) among others]. If Christianity was irrelevant we wouldn’t be witnessing this day in America. A shrewd and “true” Christian would not consider Trump a faultless righteous (apart from Christ) man let alone a form of a “savior.” But here we are witnessing for the first time in many years an uninhibited Patriot who is surrounded by some of the most qualified staff in history. Not to mention Pro-life, Pro-Military, Pro-Family, Pro-Nationalism, which offer a breath of fresh air and hope. Yes, I realize the aroma is nothing but a stench to the far left and socialist liberals. But hey, what’s fair is fair. We’ve had to hold our breath for 8 years. Now it’s their turn. Plus, it is quite evident that the Christian vote played a major part (relevant) in this election. If only for a while, at least the table has turned and a Republican controlled Congress and White House reveals the deteriorating ideals of the left. Oh, and by the way, if Christianity was irrelevant thousands of Muslims wouldn’t be coming to the saving knowledge of Christ as we speak. If you dare to contend that then do your research and prove me wrong. Oh, and don’t answer using just biased liberal data.

It’s funny lptrey, how Democrats and Liberals are just as intolerant, biased, narrow-minded, racist, and bigot as they accuse Republicans and Conservatives to be, and how they so easily fall for their own “fake news.” A scandal-free Obama administration is a perfect example (LOL). No matter how much they deny, obscure, and twist the truth here we are! And no matter how much they continue to protest, vandalize, demoralize, belittle, ridicule here we are! Let’s just continue to pray for them and for President Donald J. Trump; president to ALL Americans. God bless you Mr. President and God bless the United States of America, the most powerful nation in the world. Those who DO live here and beg to differ, please take advantage of one of our liberties and purchase a one way ticket to wherever. 😉

Haha well said Joe! It’s a fantasy land for liberals

1. nationofnope says:

Well, it is likely that Islam will overtake Christianity in about two generations. Other than the insular USA and Spanish speaking countries most of the western world Christianity is in steep decline. Due to migration Islam now has a major foothold in Europe. Christianity is, no Im not going there now, but Islam is lethal and ascending. Not good news for western civilization. Here’s the fun part, pointing this out garners lots of heat.

There are currently 2.2 billion Christians and only 1.5 billion Muslims. You have a long way to go to over take that number. The end is near anyway so I doubt it will ever happen tbh. Since when is the US considered insular lol? We have 10s of thousands of missionaries around the world from America, each preaching to the thousands over their lifetimes.

3. nationofnope says:

I couldn’t agree more and Trump shouldn’t be president but he is. I’m referring to trends, population displacement, de-conversion, ya da, ya da. Yes we are insular as to world view. Over half the population is science illiterate do to you know what. I do so enjoy this banter. I do believe your are the first one I’ve interacted with. It’s impressive in the face of a 100% failure rate. But like the terrorists, you just need to get lucky once. lol

Read my final refutation and you will see why I do not place my faith in evolution. Also look up the Apologetics argument for God. Finally I doubt very seriously that there is a significant Christianity to Islam conversion rate.

5. nationofnope says:

There’s not. The word is hyphenated, de-conversion. Get it. Fewer and fewer on one side and more and more on the other. You need to get out more.

??? That’s what I meant lol. But again, I highly doubt that. Christians don’t seek Islam. Especially since they want to eradicate the Jewish people but they never will because the Great I am protects his people.

6. nationofnope says:

Because you asked; when a person de-converts they can no longer can be counted for the group they no longer belong. The fastest growing segment of the US population are people who identify as non-religious. Ipso-Facto if we don’t do something western civ. Is in deep dodo.

I’m not worried. I know that the evil one will rally the world toward him in the end. It is inevitable but at this point, I do not see any religion superseding Christianity as the number one religion. Look at the publication comparison of the Bible versus any other book ever written. It is by FAR the most widely published book in all of history. Dream on.

1. nationofnope says:

Fascinating analysis. Is there a date certain or do we have to wait for the sun to incinerate us.

There is no set date, but there are many many signs.

3. nationofnope says:

So, let see if I got this straight. You and all of your correct believing brothers and sisters are waiting for a call up. There are clear and unmistakable “signs” the big guy for told and your job is to gleefully wait around for your E ticket to heaven? The fact that this scenario has played out repeatedly sense Jr. didn’t deliver on the first prophecy. Got to give you credit. Why not push virgins into a viper pit till one survives or push a first born of a cliff. I bet the odds of a positive correlation (cause and effect) will go up dramatically. Anything would be better than 100% failure rate. Like I said your are the first of your kind I’ve encountered. I know that there are millions of people’s that hold your world view. You seem to argue that because billions of people identify as Christian in somehow validates your position. Apparently this is your shared understanding of how the universe works and your profoundly mistaken. Throughout human history there countless examples. Sun centered universe, flat earth, the flood, the exodus, genius etc. The Bible makes perfect sense if you choose to view the world through the filters of a 1st century Jewish mystic. It is possible I’m totally wrong. If that’s the case I hope you have a window seat and will wave as you transcend. lol and Happy trails.

You are putting words into my mouth. I never said that what is most popular is the single validation of my religion. There is plenty of modern day scientific evidence that confirms the inerrancy of the Biblical accounts.you do not have the capacity to understand. Isaiah 44 :18. 1 Corinthians 2:14

5. nationofnope says:

No, there is not confirmation on anything thing in the Bible other the place names and historical characters. It’s all confirmation bios. The books were written anonymously 40 to 230 years after the main event. All there is are translations of copies to the 100th power. No first person accounts. Different books have different versions of the big story. Events and characters described in the books have uncanny resemblance to myths from antiquity. There were upwards of forty Gospels that didn’t make the cut. Over three hundred years later they were still debating the three for one trifecta at the council of Nicaea. To say the Bible is a clear, unambiguous and any kind of Devine derivative is not credible. I marvel at your ability to
        Sorry, my incredulity tends to bubble up. I have to remind myself how deeply invested people can be and questioning ones foundational beliefs is unthinkable. But please promise me you will be content to wait out the rapture on your easy chair and not do a Heavens Gate.

I’ve done my own questioning. The books that made the cut were based on a strict set of guidelines which determined whether or not they were divinely inspired or not. It’s not a fact that the gospels were written hundreds of years later. That’s false even though claims have been made.

7. nationofnope says:

It’s been fun, and thank you for not doing the hell thing. You must appreciate the humor here. Peace, out.

Jesus came to save the world not condemn it. I do not wish harm to you but do believe you are blind to truth. I pray that changes. Good discussion. Please read my other posts to get an idea of where I stand on many things.

7. marijo1245 says:

In reading all the previous comments and replies, you handle yourself well and have a God-given talent for debate! I look forward to great accomplishments by our president and reading about it on your site! Well done!

Thank you! 😊 So do I!

8. John says:

Great job Lawson, I couldn’t agree with you more. Proud of you!!!

Thank you sir for the kindness.