The Real Fake News Epidemic

It was no surprise to see the Left cry foul play and blame everyone but themselves when they lost this election. They will never be able to accept that their ideological agenda, socialism and globalism, is flawed and terrible for America. When the contest is based on the agenda alone, Democrats will lose handedly most of the time. That is why they have lost over 1000 elected seats under Obama’s tenure. However, when they couple their agenda with the mainstream media’s lies and artificial narratives, it gives them an unethical advantage to level the playing field. They draw their power from exaggerating conflicts or completely making them up. They accuse Republicans of being holistically racist, sexist, and xenophobic. They have also begun the fake news narrative this election cycle. This is an attempt to discredit any type of Right wing media as false. I want to explain where the real majority of fake news originates from.

You do not have to look far for evidence of how the Left lies to the American people. Take a look at the election. The Left said Trump had no path to 270 and that he would lose in a landslide. The exact opposite happened. Many of the mainstream media polls were off by as much as 10 points in some swing states. During the course of the campaign, they would edit Trump remarks to make it seem like he said something atrocious rather than controversial. He said many controversial things, but nothing to the point where it really meant something long term. For example, Trump’s comments about Mexico at the beginning of the campaign was edited to sound awful. CNN would say that Trump only said that Mexicans are murderers and rapists and end the quote. However, immediately after he said that, he said that some of these illegal immigrants are good people. The media would not publish this part because it makes the comment useless to them if they use all of it. Then you have the sexual assault allegations. This was completely fabricated and there is a simple explanation: the stories never stuck. If these were legit claims then the Left would continue to drag it on in their news stories up until he took office. At that point they would call for his impeachment. That is not the case though. We see daily how the Left is blaming the Russians for tampering with the election, yet there is no solid evidence. They may or may not have retrieved documents that damage the democrats reputation during the campaign, but they did not do anything to alter the votes! The Washington post also had to retract a story about the Russians hacking an electrical power grid in Vermont.  Finally one CNN story compared Trump’s temporary Muslim immigration ban from terrorist ridden countries to the Japanese internment camps during WWII. This is absolutely ridiculous. We are not going to infringe on the rights of legal Muslim immigrants and throw them in camps or something. The Left is simply playing on peoples’ fears for power.

Next I’d like to talk about left leaning fact checking sites like factcheck.org and snopes.com. As some of you know, Snopes is funded by George Soros who is an uber, globalist Nazi. You cannot trust anything on that cite that is contrary to Leftist ideology. This isn’t my right wing bias talking, it’s a simple fact. What is more disturbing is anything concerning Israel will be inherently biased in opposition to them. George Soros wants the same annihilation of Israel like the radical Islamic nations in the Middle East. It’s ironic that Soros called Trump Hitler, when he is the one who embodies the Nazi.  Also for factcheck.org, do you honestly think a Left leaning organization is going to self-incriminate its supporters? Do not be that naïve.

The Left believes that Americans do not have the capacity to think for themselves. The reality is we are waking up from the trance that the media has put us in for too long. Why do you think the NY times is losing subscriptions and money? Why do you think CNN’s ratings are low and Fox News is number one? That is why with all of these false narratives they perpetrate about fake news, they have sought to filter right leaning news organizations such as infowars, breitbart, and Drudge. Facebook will be dictating what internet links will be allowed on their site through Snopes most likely. Obama signed a billed called Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act. Make no mistake that this will be used to censor the information that we receive that is contrary to globalism or that exposes political corruption. Think of sites like Wikileaks, who happen to have a perfect track record for truth, will be censored. This is a dangerous step forward and a direct attack on our First Amendment rights. Since when did we make a play right out of China’s Communist playbook? The Left is looking to solidify a permanent un-American solution to silence any opposition media that gets in their way. They would rather silence opposition instead of engaging in fair intellectual debate because they know they will lose. They will be able to legally cover their asses from scrutiny over political corruption. January 20th cannot get here soon enough. It’s past time that we end this attack on freedom of the press.

1. Reblogged this on Exposing Modern Mugwumps and commented:
    I’m with you, their tolerance is unbelievable isn’t it…ahem

Indeed my friend! Thank you

2. Just exactly what my intercessory prayer group is praying for–or against!! We’ve been told that the first 4 months of Trump’s presidency will be rough. Then even out. Can you imagine the outcry if this happened against Obama???

I’d imagine public evisceration if it was against Obama! Maybe even some kind of prosecution through the IRS. I really only trust Drudge, Rush, hannity, Alex jones, and tucker Carlson

3. Branden says:

I am a non affiliated voter. So I have the luxury of seeing both sides of this fake news epidemic…but if you were to be writing factually about this topic you might include that the right is as guilty or sometimes more guilty of false news. In recent studies, Fox News Channel was more guilty of producing non reliable news than the other networks….sometimes over 50 percent of what they reported was inaccurate. Bias runs left and right. Don’t forget that. Show me fake news about donald trump printed by the left. I will show you just as much printed about Hillary Clinton by the right. The fact of the matter, is that news media is unreliable, bias, and unfair. Doesn’t matter if it is liberal or conservative…they are all trying to sway your opinion. Doesn’t matter what is true. Doesn’t matter their political affiliations. The Walter Kronkite’s are gone. They disappeared with the ascendance of post modernism.

I know Fox News has its own problems just like any right wing organization: Infowars, Drudge, Rush etc. However, since this is an opinion piece by me, I’m using this post as a counter to the massive left wing narrative by the mainstream of labeling anything contrary to what they say as fake news. Unlike me, they claim to wear the mask of “objective journalism” and I will not wear it usually. That does not mean that if the right does something I do not agree with that I won’t call them out on it; however they have yet to truly get their feet wet in this new administration. For example I have skepticism towards the trillion dollar infrastructure bill which I will be addressing in a later post.

1. Branden says:

I actually can’t think of anything better than a boost in our infrastructure. Which is what the government was created to take care of in the first place. It will be interesting to see how/if it will be done though. A lot of hands out on that type of bill….

I like the idea no doubt, but I’m saying in terms of paying for it, I’m not exactly sure how it will work yet.

4. dray0308 says:

Reblogged this on Dream Big, Dream Often and commented:
    This is Th3 Platform!!

5. Amen! What they can’t figure out is that disagreement does not equal hate.

6. I didn’t know how bias the news was until I started watching the election closely and I soon changed form CNN to Fox. CNN spins the news and anyone watching closely can see it.

You have to keep an eye on Fox too though! I only like tucker Carlson and hannity. They are definitely better than anyone else though.

I’ll throw O Reilly in there too actually. I like his books a lot.

7. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that I wrote some of this post. Perhaps great minds really do think alike. 🙂

I would say so! Thanks for reading!